Rendering Engineer - EA Sports FC - C++
여러 위치: Bucharest, Romania • Helsinki, Finland • Amsterdam, Netherlands • Geneva, Switzerland • Cologne, Germany • Madrid, Spain • Stockholm, Sweden • Lyon, France • Sweden • Germany • Finland • Spain • Switzerland • Romania
Requisition Number: 173443
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Remote Work options are available for this opportunity.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the EA Sports FC franchise. EA Sports FC is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
As a Rendering Software Engineer, you are an essential part of the game creation process, and are involved in the architectural design and implementation of rendering technology on multiple platforms. You will work with Designers, Artists and other Engineers to help build complex graphics features, life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX. Your contributions to EA Sports FC will be included back into the Frostbite engine, benefiting multiple game teams and improving the experiences of users across many of EA's games.
- You will work with designers, artists, and other engineers to build complex graphics features – life-like visuals, huge and immersive worlds, and state-of-the-art graphical FX.
- You will develop core rendering features, engine components, and tools
- You will research and implement rendering techniques.
- You will create reusable & flexible rendering technologies.
- You will write technical design specifications.
- You will design, maintain, implement, test, and debug code, pipelines, and other rendering-related sub-components and packages.
- You will profile and optimize the rendering modules of a game engine.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest hardware & software changes enhancing the rendering domain.
- You will report to the engineering team's manager and work with your peers to render specific tasks.
- 5+ years' experience with C++ development.
- Experience working on or creating real-time rendering engines.
- Communication ability that supports an open working environment regarding feedback
- A strong desire to improve visual quality together with art and design
- Math skills include trigonometry, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience in modern graphics APIs such as DirectX12, Vulkan, or Metal
- Experience developing rendering techniques and implementing white papers
- Stays up to date with latest and the greatest techniques in computer graphics
- Experience with one or more of the following: PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series S/X
- Excellent debugging and multi-threading skills
- Experience with graphics performance analysis, optimization, and associated tools such as PIX, RenderDoc, Razor
- Experience with art and content pipelines and workflows
- Experience investigating and optimizing low-level game engine code on multiple platforms
- Understanding of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
Community / Marketing Title: Rendering Engineer - EA Sports FC - C++
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 270
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.