Múltiples localizaciones: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 173313
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Producer, reporting to the Executive Producer, you will guide execution across the development team to build and launch the next Skate, with a key focus on Gameplay Production. This is an essential role for the team that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership.
- Provide leadership and inspiration for our team through personal example, and enthusiasm.
- Build a partnership with all discipline leaders across the team, our partner teams and leaders across the company.
- Establish trust and credibility with our team leadership through leadership and new ideas
- Manage execution from concept to live, you will be accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
- Help manage the product road map which maps major feature deliverable to milestones
- Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
- Support team leadership in establishing quality targets, by helping to set the product vision for the team.
- Work with Product Managers to guide the project forward, including play testing during development
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices.
- Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Seek knowledge and apply it to improve our studio.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- At least 5 years of production experience on game development projects.
- Experience shipping games in a producer role
- Experience in gameplay production including focus on Controls, Cameras, and Character Interaction.
- Strong level of agility and adaptability in dynamic development environments
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 139
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.