Senior Advisor Process Specialist
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 173107
Position Title: Senior Communications Specialist
Senior Process Specialist, EA Customer Experience
We’re hiring a Senior Process Specialist to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people who come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As a Senior Process Specialist, you report to the Advisor Process Lead and are part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
You’re passionate about making the advisor experience better because it ultimately affects the player experience. EA Game Advisors use procedures, process behaviors, and policies when players contact us for help. And we’re on a quest to make that documentation better than ever. You get excited to dig into data and historical issues to find gaps. You enjoy partnering with other teams and advocating for the info or access game advisors need. You love making strategic recommendations and are comfortable talking to all levels of EA employees about the how and why behind our team’s work and strategy.
You’ll execute our process strategy, projects, and initiatives and create processes that are clear, consistent, effective, and efficient. You’ll execute data gathering and reporting efforts, proactively identify new ideas and collaboration efforts, lead process mapping, and design initiatives, and work with stakeholders to advocate, influence, consult and make process recommendations.
- you proactively analyze advisor processes to understand if they are working (or not)
- you write and edit process articles that give EA game advisors the right info to help players when they contact us
- you document advisor processes end-to-end, seeing how it impacts the player, the advisor, and the business
- you prioritize problems to solve based on impact analysis, short- and long-term gains, while keeping in mind the organization’s goals
- you meet with stakeholders to get input on a process strategy or policy
- you lead data collection efforts, use tech tools, and creative solutions to measure the impact of the team’s work, and calibrate data to business KPIs
- you use data analysis to identify opportunities, align with stakeholders, and report on the impact of changes
- you proactively lead meaningful and measurable green belt process improvement projects
- you work with management to identify, plan and execute operational and tactical initiatives
- you use change management best practices when communicating updates and changes
- you partner with the Content and Training teams to hear about their upcoming content and learning and development plans, and draft advisor processes to support launches
- you advocate for advisors and empathize with the job they do every day to solve player issues
- you identify ways to incorporate new ideas, approaches, and knowledge into daily and long-term tasks
- You identify and lead collaborative opportunities both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization.
- you have 4+ years' experience in process design or process management
- You have lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- you have experience mapping and writing processes
- you have experience working with technical content
- you have experience working with Tableau and performing deep dives
- you have a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in a related field
- game industry and customer support experience are nice to have but not required
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Advisor Process Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-04-21 22:59:47.23
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.