Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Romania • Romania
Requisition Number: 172131
Position Title: Software Engineer I
The Quality Engineer role collaborates with QA and Development to identify and create automation solutions, scripts, and strategies, targeted toward improving game infrastructure and increasing efficiencies in the QV process. We help ensure seamless consumer experience by focusing on upstream quality and targeting defect prevention and containment by assisting with generation and analysis of testing strategies, improving automation efforts, white box testing, identifying new testing technologies, and developing new tools for testing and tracking purposes
You will report to the Quality Engineering Development Director in Bucharest and work as part of an international team.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
- You will work with QA analysts to identify areas of improvement through new tools and automation strategies (identification and requirements gathering)
- You will develop, test, deploy and maintain automated solutions and services for multiple projects, to support game project deliverables
- You will write and maintain scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code, following standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
- You will Maintain tools, integration, and technologies to support a highly reliable environment.
- You will set realistic milestones, report regular status against assigned tasks, and communicate identified project risks.
- You will maintain close communication with internal customers.
- You will provide debug support and technical expertise to QV teams and game software engineers.
- At least 2+ years professional experience with C#
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodologies
- Experience with version control such as Git, Perforce
- Knowledge in gaming consoles or embedded systems is a plus.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, documentation, and problem-solving skills are required, knowledge and interest in software quality assurance and process improvement desirable.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2022-03-11 13:28:24.24
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。