Wiele lokalizacji: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 172062
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to deliver an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As an Intermediate UI Engineer, reporting to the Lead UI Engineer, you will work directly with Technical Artists and Experience Designers to fulfill user interface design goals
- You will author scalable, polished interface systems
- You will take ownership of authoring, iterating, debugging, and improving the underlying technology for UI features to a high standard
- You will support the needs of Technical Artists and Experience Designers as those needs arise
- You will assess risks, provide feedback on implementation details and estimate workload with reasonable accuracy
- You will read, author and maintain technical documentation
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title
- Strong understanding of C++
- Previous professional experience in frontend development for games, enterprise or web
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing
- Excellent teamwork
- Passion for making and playing games
- Experience with animation tools like Adobe Animate or game engine specific UI tools
- Comprehension of MVVM / MVC architectural principles
- Understanding of 3D mathematics
- Experience with console development
- Knowledge of any other programming language, C# and Python especially
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
Community / Marketing Title: UI Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 141
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.