Software Engineer II
位置: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 171794
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
Our vision is to be EA Mobile’s center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
- Ownership – Get things done
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
Here's how your day would look like:
- Act independently as a top-level contributor in architectural strategy for major, complex implementations involving high-volume, globally distributed services.
- A problem solver and hands-on person leading the team from the front and finding solutions using technology and logical thinking.
- Implement a strong architectural vision that scales for complex game services.
- Be a key partner/owner of the ad-tech roadmap including the development of tools and
- experiments focused on improving how we leverage ad-tech.
- Be responsible for end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to
- implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and
- Estimate engineering effort during multiple stages of product life cycle.
- Track development deliverables and communicate their statuses, risks to global teams.
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance from inception through integration, staging and production environments to deliver solid test cases.
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem solving while collaborating and working effectively with outstanding designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
- Ability to integrate research, conduct fail-fast POCs and implement MVPs at high velocity.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
- Maintain strong service catalog and up to date technical documentation.
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics, and telemetry frameworks for the team.
- Establish & Enforce strong DevOps principles across all stages of development.
Who fits the bill:
- Experience in C++ and UE4 game engine / Blueprint
- Understanding of stable change management practices in a live service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in highly complex systems
- Highly motivated self-starter; capable of operating with autonomy
- Technical/Hands-on experience building large scale web/game services
- Experience in FPS game genre
- Experience in Unreal Engine
What to Expect:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with a wide range of talented engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to expand and grow as an engineer
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 149
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。