Software Engineer II
位置: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 171639
Position Title: Software Engineer II
EA - Software Engineer II - C#/C++
Come and join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a challenging yet fun and creative environment. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the quality verification team at EA Redwood Shores.
In this role, you will constantly push the envelope in quality and design through cutting-edge tools and automation. You will be writing code to test EA games using automation frameworks, create and continuously improve our test automation environment, and maintain and develop tools for various studio teams.
This individual should have well-rounded programming skills, be capable of working on all portions of a technology stack and be able to independently assess and estimate tasks. The role requires a personality type that is outgoing, dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network successfully across many groups and individuals in both the development and quality verification domains to build and maintain excellent relationships and communications channels.
Join a team where you make a direct impact on our games every day and are challenged and supported to grow and evolve as an engineer! Check out this video for more information on the discipline: https://youtu.be/vr121jg7OVE
- 4+ years of professional development experience with OOP Languages, ideally C# and C++.
- 1+ years of professional development experience with scripting languages like Python
- 1+ years of professional experience working with RDB (SQL) and reporting/visualizing large datasets.
- A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures.
- Understanding of SDLC, STLC processes, software testing best practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience with using or building software testing frameworks.
- Experience with test automation and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and ability to work with a large, cross-functional, and distributed team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer, Software Engineering, Computer Science Degree or related concentration, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with PS4/Xbox console software development
- Experience with data transformation techniques and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI, Perforce, GIT.
- Experience with AAA game engines (UE4 or Unity)
- Visual scripting languages and Behavior Driven Development practices.
Scope and Impact:
- Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design, develop, deliver, own and improve reliable and robust tools and platforms
- Own, extend and maintain automation frameworks, tools, and processes used across studios
- Instrument games and tools to enable automation and the collection of runtime metrics
- Coordination with offsite and onsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
- Design and deliver new tools to support development and quality verification goals
- As needed, maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
- Uphold high-quality standards through knowledge sharing activities within the EA-wide quality engineering community
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 89
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。