Quality Assurance Development Engineering Manager - The Sims
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 171269
Position Title: DM
Development Technology and Solutions
Development Technology and Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through the latest technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they promote quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring creative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
We are looking for a experienced Development Manager to support The Sims 4 Quality Engineering organization within the Maxis studio. You will manage the development of engineering projects and will bring organization and focus to the development of a portfolio of project-wide tools and automation solutions to support our mission statement to ensure predictability in development by guiding quality by design.
As a Development Manager (DM), you'll be involved in collaboration, execution and reporting on our tools and automation strategy for The Sims 4. You will facilitate communication between our Quality Engineering Technical Director(s), our development team Technical Director(s) and Quality Assurance Leadership. Your management of these projects will keep us updated with the challenges of today's games industry. We both aim to reduce the cost of development and quality assurance and allow those same partners to provide a first class experience to our consumers.
You'll keep the team on track to meet milestones and quality targets, creating and improving processes, coordinating with important partners within the studio and across the company, tracking and resolving issues, and looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversee tracking process, schedule and quality aspects of the Quality Engineering deliverables including maintaining the development framework, reporting, risk management, and resource management
- Track execution velocity against milestones and important deliverables
- Ensure the team has the best practices that allow them to produce high-quality work, on time and on budget
- Improve the efficiency and new ways of thinking with a goal of reducing waste and increasing predictability
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment
- Help the team break down complex problems and prioritize the best solutions based on a clear understanding of the studio goals
- Maintain project KPIs that track project quality, delivery and predictability
- Facilitate regular communication with team and partners to provide project status updates
- You are a project manager with experience overseeing projects to successful completion
- Adept in managing projects using JIRA, Confluence or other modern Agile project management tools
- In-depth knowledge of software development operations acquired from 3 or more years relevant experience
- You bring fresh perspective to problems and lead buy-in for unexplored solutions
- Experience leading projects with Agile project management principles and practices
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Assurance Development Engineering Manager - The Sims
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2022-01-26 23:19:14.48
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。