Associate 2D Artist
위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 170848
Position Title: Associate Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Glu Mobile India studio and now part of the Electronic Arts family. The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine that will expand our current games and deliver more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere. Come join us!
This 2D artist position would be for an undisclosed mobile game for women. Responsibilities would include replicating real-life makeup and hairstyles, digital painting, and photo bashing 2D assets, and creating marketing artwork. The 2D Artist would work closely with the Art Director and Content Team and be a member of a talented in-house art team in Hyderabad.
- Work with the Art Director/ Manager to create art assets for both new and existing IP
- Follow style guides, and assist in their creation when asked
- Create game-ready production assets based on concept art and direction (including but not limited to background, scene objects, clothing, animations, etc.)
- Follow production pipeline, ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into products
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols
- Assist with animation needs when necessary
- 0 - 2 + years of industry experience (experience in mobile games and/or social games a plus, experience with iOS games double-plus-good)
- Experience working with a variety of casual, approachable art styles
- A proven track record of art assets on projects that have made it to market (especially game projects)
- Degree or diploma in illustration, animation, or related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Unity is an asset
- Excellent 2D art and illustration skills (i.e., you live in Photoshop)
- Superior background art and character art in a range of casual styles
- Organized, meticulous, and thorough working habits
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to pick up new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Ability to match various existing art styles and strongly differentiate between styles
- Some knowledge of contemporary fashion and/or interior design is an asset
- You have a passion for games, and a desire to be part of the future of mobile social games
- You're versatile, flexible, and willing to do what's needed in a fast-moving environment
- An interest in pop culture, celebrities, and fashion is a serious bonus!!
- You've got a superlative portfolio to illustrate everything listed under "Skills"
- Seriously, applications without a portfolio will not be considered
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
- EA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace
**Please submit your portfolio with your application
Community / Marketing Title: Associate 2D Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 63
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.