Online Engineer - NHL
Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Romania • Romania • Sweden • United Kingdom • Spain • Ireland • Germany
Requisition Number: 170696
Position Title: Software Engineer I
We are looking for an experienced engineer or someone interested in expanding their knowledge in the Online area. Our Online engineers develop and extend features in the game to facilitate a more connected and socially interactive game experience. Above all, we're looking for an engineer who is excited to use their talent and experience to build AAA quality games.
As an NHL Online Engineer, you will:
- Develop technical solutions for online game features.
- Do full stack development working on both game client and backend services.
- Work with Designers, Artists, and Engineers from other domains.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient, and shareable code.
- Iterate and design improvements to live systems and workflows.
- Work with 3rd party and internal software APIs.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
- 1+ years of experience in C++ software development.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, client/server, peer-to-peer, and multi-threaded architectures.
- Knowledge of database technologies.
- Knowledge of good software programming practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with networking protocols, client/server, peer-to-peer, multi-threaded architectures.
- Experience with real-time game networking.
- Experience with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with Linux, scripting languages (Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#).
Community / Marketing Title: Online Engineer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-12-15 20:00:15.013
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.