AI Engineer III
Wiele lokalizacji: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 170344
Position Title: Software Engineer III
The Challenge Ahead:
We are looking for an AI Engineer to join our team to transform and integrate our models into the workflows of our excellent game teams. You will partner with ML scientists and engineers, and partners from game teams, scaling up our efforts, empower our scientists with more efficient tools, and further our mission to pioneer new applications of AI in game development.
You will report to the Technical Director of AI Engineering and promote the team's AI and ML work with appropriate tools, automation, and development practices, including:
- Close collaboration with AI scientists for model development
- Propose new applications and design new model architectures
- Data acquisition, creation of new training datasets, and improving those pipelines
- Work directly with game teams for requirements, delivery planning, and metrics
- Build demonstrations and presentations of the team's work
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in data science, ML engineering and cloud technologies
- MS in Computer Science, mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing customer-facing, production-grade machine learning solutions
- Prototype ideas / solutions, perform essential analysis, and use creative approaches for solving complex problems
- Proficient with Python and ML Frameworks (i.e. PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience tuning, validating, optimizing, visualizing, and debugging models
- Experience gathering requirements, and taking concepts from prototype to production
- Familiarity working with large data systems and cloud computing
- Experience with game development
- Proficient in C++, C#, Docker, Git, Linux, and Windows
- Experience deploying customer-facing solutions on cloud platforms
- Experience automating developer workflows and pipelines
- Familiarity with automated testing and test-driven development
Community / Marketing Title: AI Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 183
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.