Associate Content Manager (Apex Legends)
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 170326
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for an Associate Content Manager for Apex Legends to join the Live Content Pod and drive operations of our seasonal content. This role will specialize in the set up and maintenance of all of our Battle Passes, in-game events, and in-game store rotations. You will collaborate across Product Management, Production, Code, Script, and QA to coordinate and deliver exciting seasonal content to our players. Join us as we continue to build the most engaging experience for our players!
What you'll do...
- Work within our proprietary tools to implement our Battle Pass, in-game shop schedule, and all components for our in-game events.
- Work with production to plan sprints and milestones, providing accurate task summaries and estimation.
- Solve a variety of challenging technical problems in a thoughtful manner.
- Become an expert at implementation aspects of Apex live service features, able to tackle any issue large or small.
Ideally, you'll have...
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the games industry working in a live service environment.
- Experience with text-based scripting, visual scripting, and programming languages.
- Experience working in an agile live service environment.
- Experience with game engine tools and pipelines such as UE4, Unity, Maya, etc.
- A team player-mindset, understanding the importance of collaboration, and able to communicate effectively with all disciplines and departments.
- A passion to become a Live Producer, Product Manager, or Technical Scripter around Live Content
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Content Manager (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-11-30 16:17:38.523
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.