Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 170228
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
Asia Studios Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team, and operating these games globally as a service. We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in Japan. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems and problem spaces using various business or product frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
• Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
• Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team
• Shadow and assist internal PM or external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
• Ensure new game features have necessary telemetry implementation to effectively measure performance against KPI goals
• Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand
• Fluent business English and Mandarin required. Japanese also preferred.
• Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
• Experience in analytics, economic analysis, and/or another quantitative discipline. Previous finance/consulting internship experience is a plus.
• Highly analytical with sound business judgement, and inherent curiosity
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills
• Working toward a degree in Business / Economics / Engineering at a top university
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-25 02:56:42.097
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.