Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 169855
Position Title: Artist
3D Artist (Toronto)
At our Crowdstar studio we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, Crowdstar has developed new ways for users (players) to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
We are seeking a 3D artist to help create high quality art assets for one of our new products.
This role will work with the Art Director to visualize and produce realistic 3D models for a new CrowdStar product. You have excellent modeling and texturing skills with a focus on realistic detail and an eye for natural lighting. You’ll work within established guidelines and processes to meet a full content schedule.
You'll most often:
- Assist with intake, quality control, and refinement of outsourced assets
- Export, integrate and test your own work in a Unity staging environment
- Maintain a tight schedule and collaborate closely with the content team on goals and timelines
- Model, sculpt, texture and light realistic, game-ready 3D assets in Maya or 3DSMax and Zbrush
- Communicate closely with AD on style and receive feedback well
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A discerning eye for realistic lighting and detail
- Proficiency in efficient retopology, UV unwrapping and texturing
- A versatility of style and an appreciation for art and design outside the world of games
- A passion for experimentation, collaboration and pushing boundaries
- An appreciation for lifestyle content (i.e. Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
And your skills and experience include:
- 2-3 years experience creating high-detail, realistic game assets
- Experience with Unity and implementing 3D assets into game engines
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a fun and energetic team
Additional valuable skills:
- Experience with Substance Designer/Painter, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with photogrammetry
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Art Program or equivalent experience
- **Please submit your portfolio with your application
Community / Marketing Title: 3D Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 07:23:12.447
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.