Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 169829
Position Title: Marketing Specialist I
Marketing Artist (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed No Limits, and many more.
As a Marketing Artist, you'll work within our highly regarded Creative Services team, assisting in the creation of several assets for our multiple mobile games. You will work with the wider business leads, marketing and game teams to ensure the advertising is on-brand and meets our overall advertising strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare cross-platform advertising assets to support several mobile games
- The ability to deliver work of a high standard while retaining accuracy when working with tight deadlines
- Follow creative direction and ensure the look and feel of each game title is carried through all assets and evolved
- Find solutions to ensure a clear balance between communication and design
- Solve creative issues using commercial software solutions and in-house tools
- 1 or more years of experience creating marketing assets for videogames and/or digital products
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent training
- Must possess strong graphic layout skills, finished art experience as well as typographic sensibilities
- Familiar with Gaming on mobile and User Acquisition creative
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and the remainder of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of video editing and/or 3D software experience advantageous
- A passion for racing games and a knowledge of FTP games an advantage
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-11 05:27:11.57
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.