Emplacement: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 169532
Position Title: Artist
We are seeking Environment Artists to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
What We Offer
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Sensible, family friendly working hours.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• Competitive salaries.
• Relocation support.
• Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
• Access to the latest video games.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements (required)
• You have a passion for art.
• You have worked on a minimum of 1 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC. Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
• Your portfolio needs to demonstrates the ability to: model 3D environments and assets.
• You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
• You are an expert in using photoshop for texture creation.
• You are competent using substance painter.
• Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Good Level of English.
Community / Marketing Title: Environment Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. est un des chefs de file mondiaux sur le marché du divertissement numérique interactif. EA propose des jeux, contenus et services en ligne pour ordinateurs, téléphones portables, tablettes électroniques et consoles avec accès Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-28 08:01:59.647
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA est un employeur qui offre l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Toutes les décisions d'emploi sont prises sans prendre en considération les critères de race, couleur de la peau, origine ethnique, descendance, sexe, genre, identité ou expressions de genre, orientation sexuelle, âge, de nature génétique, religion, invalidité, état de santé, grossesse, situation matrimoniale, situation familiale ou état d'ancien combattant. EA veille aussi à procéder à des aménagements spéciaux en milieu de travail pour les candidats qualifiés et présentant une invalidité, tel que requis par la loi en vigueur.