Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 169526
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) is looking for a Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst reporting to the Global Strategic Sourcing Director, North America, who is comfortable with driving internal business partner engagement, demonstrating strategic thought processes, developing complex sourcing strategies, and negotiating contracts.
You will initially be an individual contributor in the Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) North America team located in Austin, Texas. You will manage sourcing activities in partnership with a variety of internal departments including IT, Facilities (Workplace & Employee Services), Marketing, Studios, and Competitive Gaming.
- Listen to our internal partner requirements, advise them on best practice, prepare and agree on negotiation strategies
- Organize multiple business partner and support teams to effectively engage suppliers and complete transactions
- Create increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with suppliers
- Engage with and influence business partner departments and build successful relationships
- Assist business partners as they manage on-going supplier relationships
- Work with internal subject matter experts (e.g., Legal, Tax, Security) to create contract structures which maximize EA’s return for current and long-term supplier relationships
- Incorporate EA’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) best practices for Supplier Diversity and Sustainable Procurement into negotiation strategies and best practices
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies and procedures
- Understand business needs and requirements so that agreement terms are complete, scalable, and cost-effective
- Participate in GSS team development initiatives to improve the sourcing experience across EA
- Strategic Thinker. This individual is not only skilled at tactical engagements but is also a big picture thinker. They will exhibit creative, adaptable and out of the box thinking and will strive to find the best short- and long-term solutions for their business partners
- Negotiator. This individual will negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with EA Suppliers for a range of products and services. They will be responsible for collecting contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management
- Communicator. Deliver concise and clear email communications, explain complex business agreements with well-constructed summaries, and develop and lead supplier negotiations
- Facilitator. Address and confront difficult realities in a positive and constructive manner. Including partnering with others to schedule, manage, and perform on numerous projects in parallel
- Value Driver. Demonstrate a track record of increasing value with supplier For example, familiarity with the terms and deal structures which promote or ensure delivery of services, reduce risk and drive best value
- RF(x) Manager. Responsible for preparing RFI/RFQ/RFP documents with requesting departments, evaluating proposals, and assisting in the selection of bidders
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 Years relevant Strategic Sourcing or Procurement Experience
- Experience with indirect spend such as technology, marketing or facilities
- Experience working within a US or European multinational company and remote teams
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-10-25 17:01:53.31
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.