Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 169492
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Title: Quality Designer
Report to: QA Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced Test expert for EA China studio in Shanghai. You will have solid experience driving qualities with in-depth understanding of software design and implementation. You will identify quality issues and bugs as early as possible in the development cycle. You will become the voice of quality for the project. Also, we require test strategies and experience which challenge the software to provide a very high level of quality.
- You will partner with development team to build a game quality plan for assigned area throughout the game development cycle to ensure to meet highest quality
- You will need to analyze bugs to accelerate “Bug Flow” between internal and external (including oversea) partners
- You will research defects to provide detailed insight to all partners
- You will provide feedback on features with issues to improve in-game features by using solid data analysis to support the suggested changes
- You will identify opportunities for QA to provide early design feedback alongside defect prevention and defect containment activities
- You will perform a variety of testing types across multiple features - exploratory testing, requirements-based testing, and ad hoc testing and regression testing
- You will analyze potential risks to features and systems and escalate
- You will recognize and prioritize issues in the bug database to expedite bug-fixing efforts
- You will provide feedback on the efficiency of team processes
- Analyzes the data and information to develop theories that can translate into potential experiments relevant to the subject. For example, highlighting player risks and impact on test conditions
- Proposes recommendations to address immediate risks and opportunities based on the data and research performed
- Connects with stakeholders to influence best practices, decisions or immediate change based on researched facts or trends
- Coordinates and adapts test efforts, ensures that these are accordingly with the project's overall priorities and strategy.
- Monitors test activities or processes focus based off the project needs and partner teams with the purpose of adapting the strategy.
- Ensures that quality standards are part of the proposed strategy and drives towards a holistic approach for own domain.
- Defines and contributes to project documentation, such as test, feature, or automation briefs.
- Actively involved in discussions with stakeholders, peers and team to gain a clear overview of prioritizes, existing risks, gaps or changes.
- Recognizes, adapts and monitors changes towards existing priorities and strategy.
- Knowledge of technical writing concepts and experience an asset.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and features and meet responsibilities.
- Experience with Power BI or other similar data analysis tool.
- Experience with express ideas in the form of comprehensive reports, analysis and presentations.
- Experience with QAs' involvement throughout the development cycle.
- Proficiency in read/write English.
- Experience with identify risks and escalate to applicable partners.
- Understanding of software development life cycle, practices and software engineering methodologies and their application to both development and QA.
- Experience with SQL/MySQL or other similar database knowledge.
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-25 09:15:10.083
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。