UI Engineer - Battlefield Mobile!
Multiple Locations: Pasadena, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 169432
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Industrial Toys UI Engineer: Battlefield Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding-edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world, we would like to hear from you!
As a UI Engineer, you will bring your outstanding user interface skills to help bring Battlefield to mobile.
- Write new and maintain existing UI code in C++ and Unreal Engine tools to support the UI in the metagame and action-game portions of the project
- Implement and integrate UI content into the game using Unreal Engine UMG
- Profile and optimize UI performance
- Partner with UI Artists, Experience Designers and Game Designers to bring the team’s vision to life
- Experience shipping or publishing multiple projects in a team environment
- Proficiency in C++
- Understanding of client/server architecture
Preferred Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate has implemented UI for at least one published video game title
- Experience using Unreal Engine UMG to create game UI
- Experience using iTween or similar tools to create animations to bring a UI to life
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to work with other game developers in a cooperative team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Community / Marketing Title: UI Engineer - Battlefield Mobile!
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-10-26 18:44:38.957
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.