Digital & Social Content Manager, FIFA Competitive Gaming
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169289
Position Title: Community Engagement Strategist/Specialist II
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Community Engagement team is seeking a Digital & Social Content Manager for FIFA Competitive Gaming.
The EA Sports Digital & Social Content Manager for FIFA Competitive Gaming will develop and lead digital activations to increase awareness and viewership of the FIFA eSports program. A successful candidate will be able to leverage expertise in eSports and social media and communicate effectively across a large organization. This role will help to drive deeper engagement and loyalty among our most engaged FIFA audiences.
- Social Channel Management and Execution
- Own calendar and publishing for FIFA eSports channels.
- Sync with FIFA Social Team to elevate eSports content across Brand Channels
- Execute content for the FIFA Global Series across Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch
- Assist with the strategy for moderation of official channels such as the forums, social media, and/or websites.
- Content Development and Distribution
- Communicate content rollout plans around eSports moments with key internal and external partners
- Partner with Content Strategy, Brand, Channel Strategy, and Marketing Production to brief social and web content for eSports events
- Work with the Core Community team to develop and execute content activation with creators and influencers
- Produce a Community Sentiment Report in partnership with the Core Community team.
- Support the community show TOP BINS LIVE as a guest expert on Competitive Gaming
- External Partnerships Management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for leagues, commercial partners and teams around content deployment for key events.
- Maintain eSports content calendar, reflecting partner content to be featured on EA Channels
- Provide guidance to partners when featuring EA eSports on their channels
- Web Management
- Brief and oversee web content development and production for eSports events.
- Partner with Content Publishing and Web Design teams, providing assets from creative teams for execution
- Passion and Experience within eSports and Streaming
- Understanding of the Global Football landscape
- 2+ years’ experience working in online community, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent
- Proficient writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively, to wide audiences
- Ability to analyze content performance and pursue growth with a test and learn mindset
- Conscientious and highly motivated team player.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Motivated to learn new things about players and driven to improve their experience.
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, User Research, Marketing or Game Development a plus. Significant Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience is also a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital & Social Content Manager, FIFA Competitive Gaming
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-21 00:07:11.49
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.