Sr. Director, Global Growth & Engagement Marketing
여러 위치: Seattle, WA, USA • Foster City, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Dallas, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 169091
Position Title: Director, Acquisition
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
As the Sr. Director, Global Growth & Engagement Marketing, you are a talented and data-driven marketer with the energy to reshape EA’s performance marketing strategy and measurement infrastructure. With the goal of scaling our business through continued optimization marketing efforts, you will lead a team to maximize player acquisition and deliver measurable results.
This role is an essential leader in the mobile business with direct accountability to EA Mobile’s Leadership including Product, Growth, and Finance. You will interface regularly with EA Mobile Leadership and key C-suite executives to define key strategies, risks / opportunities, and report on results.
- Own the Annual UA Operating Plan: UA Spend, Head Count, Agencies, and Software
- Enable a team of high performing and data-driven mobile user acquisition marketers to innovate and build campaign strategies that lead to competitive advantage for EA Mobile Genres (Lifestyle, Casual, Sports, and Shooters)
- Define the Growth Marketing Platform Roadmap: business opportunities, customer data strategies, technology / measurement requirements.
- Partner with Genre Vertical Product Marketing Leads and the Global Head of Creative to drive overall marketing strategies and setup cross functional teams for success.
- Manage key Growth Marketing Platform initiatives as the cross functional business lead to BI, Data Science, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Lead Mobile UA Budget alignment processes in close collaboration with studio, commercial and marketing leads
- Ruthlessly prioritize work toward impact, outlining clear tradeoffs and dependencies required to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Engage, consult, and collaborate with senior partners in game studios, marketing and commercial
- Work with Creative and Analytics teams to support goals, improve processes and optimization efforts
- You have 10+ years experience in performance marketing, managing demand generation & the player acquisition funnel for mobile (Gaming Preferred)
- Managed media budgets over $100M and scaled teams larger than 15 people
- Comprehensive knowledge of local and global data privacy regulations and requirements
- Advanced data skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and technical data requirements for UA operations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and convert the ambiguous into clear action.
- Outstanding communication – both written and spoken
- Can build relationships and partnering with multiple partners and excel in matrix environment
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director, Global Growth & Engagement Marketing
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Days Open: 87
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.