Sr Audio Artist I
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 169056
Position Title: Sr Audio Artist I
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio, and technology. Our teams consist of artists, engineers, technicians, designers, and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound, and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
Create Audio is an award-winning team creating audio content for titles within EA Studios. Create Audio unites creative talents and technical expertise to drive industry leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality. There are many exciting projects underway, and we produce progressive audio content for in-game products from multiple studio locations.
Create Audio is seeking an industry visionary to be the Audio Director at the Shanghai studio. This dynamic position is an integral member of the game development core leadership team and is tasked with crafting an end-to-end audio vision for projects supported within the Shanghai studio. As a leader for Create Audio this role is responsible for helping to shape and drive the team to achieve excellence in Audio.
- Work with the audio team, audio directors and game team partners to establish a strong creative audio vision.
- Communicate and execute vision, at all levels, where applicable.
- Own audio quality of the game.
- Advocate and design audio pipeline features and workflow processes.
- Bring out the best in your team members and peers.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple studios across the world.
- Help build a stronger audio community within EA.
You have experience in all phases of audio design and production with proficiency in every step of the pipeline; studio and location recording, from precision editing and design to technical implementation, as well as an ability to inspire and lead an audio team.
- Minimum of seven years game audio or related industry (film) experience, in a leadership capacity.
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities, with a focus on developing and driving an audio vision.
- Proven track record delivering high quality audio content for games and/or films.
- Expert knowledge of modern sound creation techniques, processing, and standards.
- Has general experience using game development tools, technology and/or pipelines.
- Highly skilled in the areas of mixing and presentation in all formats.
- Analytic thinker and problem solver in a collaborative environment.
Please note: While music is critical to the emotional impact of the game, this position will not involve any composition work.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Audio Artist I
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-08 15:45:27.77
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.