Staff Site Reliability Engineer / CloudOps
Múltiples localizaciones: Toronto, ON, Canada • Florida, USA • Texas, USA
Requisition Number: 168940
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer II
Games have a special place in everyone's life. Our goal is to become a part of our player's life that extends beyond the screens.
At our Crowdstar studio, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. With our successful mobile game titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. As a team, we are not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside the game.
We're looking for a motivated Staff Site Reliability Engineer. You are an analytically-minded person with data modeling and software engineering skills, who shares our passion for games. You'll directly work with diverse teams (product, engineering, services) to design, develop, and deploy data solutions for our game studios.
Note: This role is for a remote position in the Toronto Market
- 10+ years of experience building backend services (Bash, Python, PHP, SQL, and NoSQL)
- Experience with AWS, ECS, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience managing MySQL, Redis(cluster,standard), CouchBaseDB, is a huge plus
- Experience building real-time and monitoring and altering systems promethus, grafana, ganglia, nagios, and cloudwatch
- Experienced with Agile-type rapid development and deployment
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines from dev to production Gitlab, SVN
- Experience deploying applications and API services of Enterprise grade that scale to millions of users
- Experience managing hundreds of AWS instances, CloudFormations, VPC's, Security Groups, IAM policies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent, is required
- 3+ years as tech lead building highly available systems
- Excellent communication skills and able to collaborate across multiple teams within studios (BI, Production, Ops, Art, and Engineering)
- Can transform thoughts into written or visual form; ability to present
Nice To Have:
- Experience working within a evolving environment
- Have shipped mobile free-to-play titles
- A passion for gaming in general and mobile games in particular
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Site Reliability Engineer / CloudOps
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:23.023
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.