Graphics Designer Marketing Artist
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168900
Position Title: Video Editor
- We are hiring for a Graphic Designer Marketing Artist, who can deliver projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality, and consistency. This role reports to the Marketing Creative Lead and is based in our San Francisco location.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and flexible, able to take initiative and work independently, and comfortable collaborating with the team. In this role, you will work closely with internal game studios and the marketing team, on creating game trailers, promotional videos, and other marketing assets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong background in traditional/fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition, lighting, and realistic character posing skills.
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and concepting, to executing and delivering first-class marketing art
- Has a keen eye for design, and an innate aptitude for layout, color, and typography that works
- Possesses honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, with the capability to quickly create polished eye-catching executions
- Is a team player who can take direction and execute against it with little assistance, as well as work independently to generate new advertising campaigns
- Has 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field from a Design Firm, Boutique Studio, or Gaming Studio is all welcome.
- Assist in defining the visual identity and style guide of the brand and its application across all assets
- Create assets using traditional graphic design principles with an emphasis on photo bashing and paint over techniques
- Communicate and problem-solve with creative leaders, project managers, and other members of the art team where applicable towards the creation of high-quality screenshots/visuals
- Be quick in providing multiple fresh layouts or design iterations that are informed by creative test results and appeal to our individual products’ target audience
- Execute projects with attention to detail on deadline-driven timelines
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and has the capacity to learn new tools
- Marketing illustration and concept experience are a plus
- Photo bash and Paint over experience is a must
- Ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns
- The ability to handle multiple projects at once as part of a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative team
- Positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience working with AfterEffects, Unity, and/or Maya is a plus but not necessary
- Animation experience is a plus
- Motion graphics/Video Editing is a huge plus
- ** Portfolio is mandatory.
Community / Marketing Title: Graphics Designer Marketing Artist
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:22.627
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.