Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168851
Position Title: Software Engineer in Test 1
• Contribute to the testing efforts of Central SDK technology by writing testing scripts to use with our in-house automation service.
• Collaborate with other software engineers and SDETs to help grow our automation capabilities.
• Provide support with functional/manual QA testing if needed.
• 2+ years of experience with automation scripting for iOS and Android devices (e.g Appium, AltUnity, etc).
• Unity experience.
• TestRail experience.
• Experience working with AWS Device Farm
• Good problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
Nice To Have:
• Familiarity with other software development areas such as C#, Go, Poco, Cocos, and/or ReactJs.
• Experience with mobile development tools such as XCode, Android Studio, and Charles Proxy.
Community / Marketing Title: SDET
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:22.36
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。