Posizione: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168851
Position Title: Software Engineer in Test 1
• Contribute to the testing efforts of Central SDK technology by writing testing scripts to use with our in-house automation service.
• Collaborate with other software engineers and SDETs to help grow our automation capabilities.
• Provide support with functional/manual QA testing if needed.
• 2+ years of experience with automation scripting for iOS and Android devices (e.g Appium, AltUnity, etc).
• Unity experience.
• TestRail experience.
• Experience working with AWS Device Farm
• Good problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with minimal supervision
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed.
Nice To Have:
• Familiarity with other software development areas such as C#, Go, Poco, Cocos, and/or ReactJs.
• Experience with mobile development tools such as XCode, Android Studio, and Charles Proxy.
Community / Marketing Title: SDET
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 99
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.