Senior Software Engineer
Lage: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Requisition Number: 168442
Position Title: Software Engineer II
C++ Software Engineer
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for a permanent full-time C++ Software Engineer to join the team in Melbourne! You will be a part of a team that has a passion for pushing technology and supporting teams while having fun. We are looking for someone who can quickly familiarize themselves with multiple technologies and works well with others. You will report to the Senior Manager of Engineering.
- Develop high-quality tools and runtime technologies
- Follow Agile methodologies as defined by the team
- Follow engineering best practices as defined by the team
- Communicate with team members and those on other teams to ensure speedy resolution of issues
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience required
- Highly Proficient in C++
- C#/WPF experience is a bonus
- Experience in the gaming industry, including rendering, graphics programming, experience with tools
- Software development experience with tools
- Low-level code optimization experience a plus
- Experience developing on Agile teams
- A background in high-quality deliverables and sustainable development practices including automated tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field or equivalent experience
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 37
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.