Development Manager - QV
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 168370
Position Title: DM
The Challenge Ahead:
The Development manager will be responsible for supporting the Sonar Live QV team by coordinating the scheduling and managing execution across several titles across the EASE, Maxis and BioWare portfolios.
The candidate will require strong project management attributes and effective stakeholder management skills to be successful. The Development Manager will work directly with stakeholders and Live QV management to support the Live efforts across several projects and platforms.
- Safeguarding the Players end-to-end experience.
- Driving retail verification of content/releases in Live.
- Actively use Player data, studio partnerships and tools to investigate and assess player facing issues.
- Utilizing tools across multiple sources to understand Player sentiment and pinpoint key issues in the wild.
- Identification, escalation, and elimination of central issues that benefit multiple stakeholders.
- Reducing manual test hours by utilising automation, supported by data and tools, to guide risk-based testing efforts.
Development Technology & Services (DTS)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA Studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Quality, Verification & Standards, Studios Technology Group, Studios Data & Insights, DTS Operations, and SEED.
- Manage the Sonar Live QV team located in EARO to ensure console and PC releases are successfully executed upon in the retail environment prior to release.
- You will communicate within portfolio and external groups: adapt content and detail to match audience, collaborate outside of portfolio team to share best practices.
- Identify process improvements: evolve and improve project-wide processes under your area of influence.
- Develop standards, goals, procedures, training manuals and other documentation for project or internal use.
- Be a leader within the local studio, motivating and challenging your team to succeed.
- Manage the professional development process of your team, together with the People Experience department, identifying the talents but also the development possibilities for each team member.
- Get directly involved in recruiting and onboarding the team members.
- Coordinate the work volume and assign activity to each member of the team, so that they complete their work tasks in time and in a thoughtful way.
- Schedule the activities of the team, including the vacation planning and other free days.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and people management skills.
- Management and leadership experience.
- Proactive, motivated, and focused.
- Flexible and dynamic – able to quickly adapt to changing needs of the business.
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to identify and track important metrics and use it to influence process and decision making both with internal and external teams.
- Working knowledge of Jira with hands on experience in setting up projects and reports.
- 2+ years project management experience (PMP certification a plus).
- 1+ years of people management experience.
- Experience with Software Development Life-Cycle or testing processes (ISTQB a plus).
- An understanding of the games industry, especially as it relates to perception of quality for our games from the media, our consumers, and the public at large.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager - QV
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 14:22:17.07
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.