Senior Operations Analyst
Wiele lokalizacji: Montreal, QC, Canada • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Sacramento, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168122
Position Title: Senior Operations Analyst I
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. You want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
EA Mobile is a fast-growing studio organization that operates dozens of live services and new game projects. With the acquisition of Glu in 2021, EA Mobile has expanded to include a global footprint of industry-leading studios and projects and more than $1B in annual net bookings. You will be a part of the Operations team within EA Mobile that manages the mobile portfolio and provides operational support to hundreds of EA's game creators.
The Sr. Operations Analyst will be in a high-use position to shape the mobile portfolio for years to come. Working with senior management, the analyst will build EA Mobile's long-term strategies into sound operational plans. Your role will involve constant coordination with EA's financial and commercial experts. It will require a candidate who can navigate across a multi-dimensional team engaging with senior executives. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free-to-play business models, advertising, and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
You will report to the Sr Director of Business Operations for EA Mobile.
You will have a chance to learn a great deal about a broad range of topics related to managing mobile game development.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the long-range business plan for the EA Mobile organization, including revenue forecasts, marketing assumptions, R&D requirements gathering,
- Work with multiple partners, including studio leadership, Finance, Commercial, Marketing, and external development, to contextualize and bring to life long-range financial projections.
- Create standardized and ad hoc reporting on operational statistics at the direction of senior leadership. Present findings and make recommendations.
- Manage risks and opportunities to maintain financial goals.
- Lead the creation of business cases to support new product incubation.
- 6 or more years in operations, planning, or analytics
- You will have experience communicating to executive audiences in person, written, and through clear presentations.
- Preference for experience in game development, mobile entertainment, or digital business.
- Experience with P&L management, financial modeling, forecasting and reporting.
- Experience evaluating performance metrics and translating to relevant recommendations.
- People management & developing a team.
- You will have previous Mobile experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Operations Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 165
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.