Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 167965
Position Title: Intern General
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Internship Artist to join our Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best, as well as some of its future stars. At EA Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
- You will create expressive Environment, Vehicle, Backdrop that portrays a wide range of emotions
- You will deliver content on schedule that meets technical requirements
- You will perform as a contributor of the production process
- You will use both Maya and proprietary art tools to implement animated characters and objects in the game
- You will work with Senior Artist to ensure meets technical and game play requirements
- You will make sure all work is submitted in a clean and organized manner, consistent with team conventions.
- You are currently enrolled in a Diploma & Bachelor’s or Master’s program with related course.
- Applicants must be able to work at Kl sentral fulltime basis during the 12-week internship period.
- You have experience using Maya
- You exhibit strong traditional artwork principles (timing, weight, spacing, squash and stretch, etc…) and be able to demonstrate that knowledge
- You have an understanding and love of video games and video game animation
- You have animation experience with FK and IK skeletal systems
- You have the ability to take direction well and iterate on work
- You are self-motivated towards solving creative problems
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic and positive attitude
Community / Marketing Title: Internship Arts
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:37.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.