Associate Vehicle Artist
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 167951
Position Title: Associate Artist
We are seeking Junior Vehicle Artists to work in KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur.
What We Offer
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Competitive salaries.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games. Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a passion for art An interest in cars / motor racing /automotive design is a big plus You are well organized
- Your portfolio needs to demonstrates the ability to: Model and texture 3D Vehicles.
- You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- You are an expert in using Photoshop for texture creation.
- You are competent using substance painter.
- Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
- However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
- Good Level of English.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Vehicle Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-31 20:05:36.913
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.