Senior Development Director - UFC
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 167515
Position Title: Sr DD
The Fighting group is searching for a Senior Game Project Manager to manage the development of one of our key franchises. You are right for this role if you are passionate about solving difficult and fast-moving problems. You can effectively collaborate, communicate, and motivate, often across business units and with peers or partners in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building strong relationships, strategic thinking and strong execution. You like to be challenged and thinking about the future excites you. Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the full operational aspects of the game development, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
- Work with the project leadership to define the strategy to execute against milestones and key deliverables.
- Solve problems, balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment that is inclusive and diverse.
- Be responsible for coaching, mentoring, and career development of your team. Lead project managers at all levels of your team.
- Develop, maintain and publish project KPI’s that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
- Establish regular communication with the team, partners and key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget.
- 10+ years of operations and leadership experience with strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from a minimum of 7+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
- Experience managing a large project or multiple projects ideally using a variety of project management methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Development Director - UFC
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-08-09 16:46:20.073
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.