Manager, Global Community Engagement
Locație: Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 167378
Position Title: Manager, Global Community Engagement
EA SPORTS - ADRENALINE
Location: Vancouver, BC - Open to remote work in most US/Canada locations
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and worldwide live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Reporting to Producer and Product Management teams, the Sr Community Engagement Strategist is embedded in the game team to improve communications but will also help build a global team of community managers, each focused on their own regional communities.
- Develop strategic plans for global community activation's for FIFA Mobile & manage execution across multiple global channel touch points.
- Work to build a bridge between the global player base and the developers on FIFA Mobile, being a contact for players and facilitating access to developers through programs and content.
- Support engagement & retention goals through quality, excellent execution, and regional content to maintain the standards of the worldwide EA & FIFA brands.
- Oversee the strategy for published content on FIFA Mobile's website, forum, and applicable social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Discord & Reddit. Help promote a roadmap of compelling communications to acquire and engage game fans.
- Work with marketing, brand, and communication teams across EA Mobile and the broader EA team to provide the best possible experience for our players.
- Develop an editorial calendar in partnership with the game, publishing, and marketing teams.
- Help build a global team of community managers who are engaged in running a thriving community where players can access useful information, get excited about upcoming content and maintain a dialogue with the development & CE teams.
- Be accountable to represent the team in sharing of plans & reaching Indicator goals.
- Lead a team of creatives to edit, capture, or otherwise help them get their messages out to players by blogs, short-form video content, or direct engagement with players on social or through live streams.
- Coordinate with customer service teams to ensure positive player experiences and work on any communication plans with them when needed.
- Provide feedback based on consumer insight through online surveys, social reporting tools, and other best practices.
- Become familiar with IP guidelines & work with the licensing team to obtain approvals on all community & marketing content and assets.
- Support the product team with Publishing requirements, launch communications planning, organic acquisition programs and implement cross-promotions across channels, including liaison with creative services and other publishing partners.
- Oversee the tone & rules for all published content on the game's website, forum, and applicable social channels such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Help create compelling marketing communications to acquire and engage our players.
- Min. 5 years of experience in digital/social media, interactive marketing, community /content management, or online gaming; along with experience leading a team of creative individuals.
- Experience building communities & developing strategies for a game with a passionate global fan base.
- Deep knowledge of gaming & football/soccer, their community trends, and knowledge of and experience with FIFA games.
- Focus on teamwork and a willingness to work and learn together is important to our success.
- Experience managing social channels & reviewing social media analytics and Indicators that the industry uses to measure their performance.
- Grow understanding of player motivations to purchase and play playing our games.
- Work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
- Passion for Mobile gaming.
- Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Experience with Photoshop or HTML.
You also will have…
- A player-first mentality.
- Passion for Mobile gaming.
- Experience producing video, websites, or artistic content for an online community.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Global Community Engagement
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Days Open: 126
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.