Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 167162
Position Title: DD I
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that!
Development Director, A-Team
Our team in EA Vancouver is a central group devoted to advancing the fields of character animation and AI in EA games: we work towards a (near) future where animation, physics and AI all play together to create realistic and compelling characters. Our technology is shared across multiple games in EA including FIFA, Madden, NHL, UFC, Battlefield and many others: talk about getting in game credits, hey?
- You will support the team leadership with the operational aspects of the team, including establishing development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management and budget.
- Work with the project leadership to define the strategy to execute against milestones and key deliverables.
- Support the team to have the best organizational structure, processes and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently on time and on budget.
- Drive efficiencies and new ways of thinking with a goal of reducing waste and increasing predictability.
- Foster an engaging, fulfilling and fun working environment.
- Develop, maintain and publish project KPIs that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
- Establish regular communication within the team and external key stakeholders to provide project status updates.
- Collaborate with partner teams such as Quality Verification and Development and Release services to identify areas for improvement and ensure proper process.
- 5+ years of operations and leadership experience with strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of project operations acquired from a minimum of 5+ years experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects.
- Experience managing a large project with project management principles and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and possesses strong emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-20 16:01:38.983
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.