Associate Quality Designer
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 166999
Position Title: Associate Quality Designer
Associate Quality Designer
We Are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning developer based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the acclaimed Battlefield and Star Wars Battlefront franchises.
The Opportunity Ahead
As an Associate Quality Designer your role is versatile with many areas of focus and responsibility. A Quality Designer is a catalyst ensuring that QV understands the design and that its features are tested and ensuring that the quality of the game lives up to our players expectations. Quality Designers at DICE are embedded in development and will test, document, and analyse the game during production. More specifically, as part of the Sonar Spec Ops team you will partner with the Software Engineering development groups, working on the latest games and the technology behind their creation. Your role in this will also be to improve the creation experience for developers, and the game quality experience for our players. You will report to the lead or manager of the Sonar Spec Ops team who will assist and guide you.
By joining the Sonar Spec Ops (Quality Verification) team, you will partner with software engineers and other team members with a primary focus on ensuring environment and backend quality and readiness; provide hosting infrastructure support, for our titles. You will work with continuous integration, analyse stability and performance results, and contribute to a data-driven culture. You will help ensure not only the quality of the games but also the tools we use to build them.
- You will participate in technical testing efforts for important areas within the projects ongoing at DICE.
- Track data to measure the impact of changes on relevant areas and adapt to meet the needs of the projects and established quality standards.
- Establish good collaborations with both your QV peers and Dev partners, promoting a focus on quality of tests and healthy workflows.
- Manage areas you are assigned to, becoming a central contact and use your expertise in that area, reporting and communicating to partners
- Assess testing requirements and requests to coordinate the efforts of support teams.
- Troubleshoot issues raised as part of the ongoing testing efforts and assist development in resolving these as efficiently as possible.
- Escalate to leadership immediately recognized important issues and testing deficiencies while investing to improve the used processes.
- 2+ Years games or software development QV experience.
- A basic understanding of programming concepts or scripting.
- Experience with applications such as JIRA, Confluence, and TestRail (or equivalent bug and test case management systems) is also advantageous.
- User level knowledge of Linux is also an advantage.
- General comprehension of software development processes, build systems & pipelines; understanding of software production milestones, and the DevOps approach to development.
- The ability to summarise and communicate essential info.
You must live in Sweden, as we do not offer a relocation package for this role.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-12 12:01:58.643
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。