Senior Graphic Designer
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 166736
Position Title: Contingent
Senior Graphic Designer
At EA, our mission is to inspire the world to play. On the Global Design team, we ignite the imaginations of players through excellent design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a diverse creative team responsible for branding and visual identity for a diverse portfolio of video games. While game studios are busy creating the latest titles, we help tell its story to gamers through graphic design, motion design, marketing art, and more.
Reporting to the Art Director, our Graphic Designers create design systems to support a broad portfolio of games. This is a chance to join the EA Games team and help support a growing franchise.
You have experience building functional design systems for globally recognized brands in the entertainment or lifestyle space. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working on style guides and creating simple solutions to complex design challenges. You should also have a strong point of view on art, illustration, photography and/or motion design.
Additionally, you are comfortable collaborating, adapting to an evolving industry and have practical knowledge of brand and digital design.
This role begins as a 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
- 5+ years experience in an agency or in-house environment with progressively increasing responsibility
- Design graphic devices, templates for social and retail channels and game logos.
- Build presentation decks for pitching creative work.
- Sharp eye for detail and quality.
- Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
- Align design work to a campaign narrative into every player touchpoint.
- Experience building and updating assets to support a live-service game, including seasonal art, event art, and competitive events.
- Passion for gaming and graphic design!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-06-25 21:41:02.51
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。