Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166371
Position Title: Producer I
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA Live is looking for a Producer to join an established diverse team running the live service of one of the biggest sports titles.
On FIFA, Producers within the Live Service are the bridge between the project managers and the engineering and content teams, overseeing the live game, in close partnership with game developers and company partners. Producers have a great understanding of our players and the game, and a deep passion for servicing an outstanding player experience.
- Establish roadmaps for live services areas and OKRs, aligning with the broader FIFA and EA goals.
- Champion, utilize, and grow the use of data for metrics, impact assessments, insights, prioritization, and management of the live service and its operations.
- Partner with other leaders to maintain a healthy team, grow key talent, set team culture and build a highly engaged team.
- Work with Operational and Engineering partners for continuous improvements towards efficiencies and scalability of the live service.
- Partner with other production, data, design, and engineering leads on multiple team efforts, aimed at a high-quality and cohesive player experience and engagement.
- Engage and communicate with other partner teams including marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, game analytics, and customer service.
- You will report to the production leader of the live services area.
- An experienced live services producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in a large-scale game, application, or technology.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform prioritization and planning.
- Passionate for video games and players.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-08 21:47:40.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.