Associate Producer - NHL
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 166289
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
An EA Sports Live Content Producer at EA Vancouver works closely with the production and design team on identifying and creating live content that the EA Sports customer longs for. Deep knowledge of Hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will also need a good eye for product quality and usability along with a hunger for AAA game development.
Some of the main tasks for this position include live content design and live content execution which will require you to have good people skills. Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external developers is therefore a requirement.
• Ability to work closely with a live service team through all phases of the live product cycle.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with individuals from different disciplines, focused on achieving shared product/business goals.
• Understands recent trends and what good looks like within a live service model and how it applies to the current product.
• Ability to come up with and document creative ideas. Evaluate and critique existing ideas.
• Good eye for game quality and strong advocate for the end-user experience.
• Good problem solving skills and results-oriented.
• Strong team lead who can focus on the big picture and always keep in mind the desired outcome.
• Systems thinker with the ability to learn and understand how end to end systems work.
• Lead the NHL Live Content production team to build and execute on the live content plan.
• Responsible for establishing the KPIs/objectives, meeting deadlines and hitting quality levels for live content.
• Work independently to pitch new strategies and ideas (externally and to the team).
• Day-to-day management and coaching for the live content team
• Able to translate real world hockey events into live content ideas/plans on short notice, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world hockey events.
• Responsible for effective communication of progress and quality with NHL team.
• Develops game-wide relationships and strong engagement with other groups (e.g. Marketing/QA/etc).
• Work closely across teams to manage dependencies and coordinate deliverables.
• Contribute to team morale & team health. Encourage others towards positive working relationships.
• At least 3 years of game design and/or production with relevant experience working on a live service with tight deadlines.
• Passion for and deep understanding of Hockey.
• Good knowledge of the EA SPORTS NHL franchise.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-06-04 22:14:03.23
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.