Video Editor - FIFA (9 Months)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165938
Position Title: Video Editor/Compositor
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
We are looking for an accomplished video editor to join the team. There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. If you are passionate about what you do and your enthusiasm always shines through in your work then we want to hear from you.
As a Video Editor, you will report to the Lead Video Editor and work with a creative team of artists to ensure our marketing content is delivered at the highest quality and competed on a world-class level.
- Build trailers and video content to achieve the final creative vision set forward by your Video Art Director or Creative Director.
- Edit short-form trailers for our FIFA franchise.
- Provide video-related support to leaders across the Marketing department.
- 3 – 5 years' video editing experience.
- An editor with a track-record of delivering multiple successful projects.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and solid knowledge of Creative Suite.
- Experience producing assets, on time and on brief.
- Storytelling editing skills.
- Motion graphic skills with an understanding and implementation of animation principles is a plus.
- Deep passion and insight into the latest trends, techniques, and social networks.
- Solution focused with the ability to dive technically deep while still focused on deadlines.
- Experience cutting picture, sound and music within a commercial environment.
- Experience with multiple formats and can identify graphical, editorial trends.
- Solid knowledge of computers and video post technology, pipelines, and workflows.
Community / Marketing Title: Video Editor - FIFA (9 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-18 18:22:44.383
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。