Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 165507
Position Title: DD II
Report to Studio Development Director
- Responsibility for establishing the overall project development structure and guide the project team to proceed;
- Build up and maintain the project roadmap/schedule with estimation of the scope of work;
- Determine the resource plan to meet the product requirements;
- Implement and monitor the cycle of each development process, support team as needed;
- Produce milestone report and ensure the deliverables on time and on quality;
- Managing budget for procurement, travel and outsourcing;
- Find and address risks during the whole project cycle;
- Communicating to project partners including oversea partners on status update, resources, schedule, dependencies, risks and processes.
- Ensures adequate equipment, tools and support are provided for team members;
- Enhances personal understanding of the production process and actively offers input;
- Provides input for departmental planning (i.e. resource planning, cost estimates etc.); can facilitate process improvements across departments;
- 5+ years Project Management experience in gaming industry; 3+ years of leadership experience (line management);
- Experiences on managing projects in SCRUM.
- Strong mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Educational background: Bachelors or above. Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- PMP Certification an asset.
- Fluent English and Mandarin skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-07-12 03:05:08.717
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.