위치: Montreal, QC, Canada
Requisition Number: 165144
Position Title: Animator 2
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Gameplay Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will report to the Lead Animator and would work on both narrative content and gameplay. We are looking for a versatile craft expert that wants to help push the animations, performances and visual narrative of our game to the next level while elevating and supporting the team around them.
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be actively involved in developing content in collaboration with other discipline like designers, technical animators, writers, VFX & lighting artists, audio designers and programmers, while working closely with the Lead Animator to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team.
- For the narrative content, you will work with motion capture data and facial data to create in-game scripted sequences.
- On Gameplay, for our AIs, you will need to create keyframed animations to diverse behaviors.
- While striving for these visual and technical benchmarks, you will have a solid comprehension of production deadlines and will manage your efforts to achieve within them.
- You will work with designers and coders to implements content and test the result in the game.
- Collaborating and discussing artistic and technical challenges with colleagues will be expected as it offers cross discipline clarity and alignment.
- Seeking feedback and direction on your work while also providing feedback to others.
- You are an active contributor to the craft, promoting a collaborative learning culture within the team.
- You have 5+ years of experience as an Animator for in-game content.
- You have high proficiency in motion capture editing and keyframe animation.
- Communication and mentoring skills are strongly appreciated.
- Having a good eye for camera language and framing is appreciated.
- You have broad understanding of technical workflows.
- You are creating assets with efficiency and being mindful of performance constraints.
- You show great collaboration and have team environment experience.
- You put passion into everything you do and aim to improve our workflows and tools.
Community / Marketing Title: Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 94
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.