Software Engineer I - Skate
Múltiples localizaciones: Vancouver, BC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Orlando, FL, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Seattle, WA, USA • Pasadena, CA, USA • Redwood City, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 163915
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to bring an experience built upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for an Experienced AI Engineer to join the Skate Team.
- You will work with designers, animators and engineers to collaborate on bringing the vision of the Creative Director to life
- You will report to Lead AI Engineer
- Take features from start to finish, working on any related parts necessary
- Architect code to make AI that seems smart and is fun to play with
- Develop core AI and gameplay features, components, systems and tools to required coding standards
- Write code in C++/C# and other appropriate languages
- Work with us on a large team both locally and remotely
- You will review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other software engineers
- Work on non-AI tasks when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 5+ years development experience, shipped at least 1 title working as AI or Gameplay Engineer.
- Fluency in C++
- Math skills including 3D math, trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra
- Understanding of physics and animation
- Experience with code/data in multithreaded Client/Server architectures
- Experience with game engines and 3rd party APIs
- Game design experience
- Desire to contribute to and improve all aspects of a game
- Enjoy making life-like NPCs and share with us passion for games
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer I - Skate
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 134
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.