Full Stack Software Engineer - SKATE
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 163878
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Stack Software Engineer
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
Full Circle is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join the Skate Team
- Architect and develop Online game features on the front and back end
- Work with product owners and design team to brainstorm solutions
- Scope out tasks and systems
- Develop stable, scalable and efficient code
- Create and work with data objects in relational storage models
- Test and debug to fix bugs or other coding issues
- Troubleshoot and maintain software
- Use common software engineering design patterns and paradigms
- Work within a large team both locally and remotely
- Collaborate with members of the Online team on shared features and technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 3+ years industry experience as a Software Developer
- Experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design a plus
- Knowledge of good software programming practices such as unit testing a plus
- Experience with 3rd Party APIs
Community / Marketing Title: Full Stack Software Engineer - SKATE
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-22 19:54:14.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.