Advisor Process Lead
Location: Galway, County Galway, Ireland
Requisition Number: 161997
Position Title: Communications Manager
Advisor Process Lead, EA Customer Experience
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. They want a job that inspires them while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us! We’re hiring an Advisor Process Lead.
You will be a part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. We exist to help the world play and we’re on a mission to make EA known for taking care of its players.
The Advisor Process Lead wakes up thinking about how to make the advisor experience better because it affects the player experience. EA Game Advisors use procedures, process behaviors, and policies when players contact us for help.
The Advisor Process Lead will review all of the requests to change or add processes and put like work together. The Lead will dig into the data and historical issues to find gaps. In your investigation, you will work with Quality, Training, Service Delivery, Insights, Legal, and Product Engagement as you advocate for the info or access game advisors need. You will make strategic recommendations for the long-term goals of this work.
You will report to the Director of Content and Communications as part of the Content team in the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
The Content team are writers and editors who love writing helpful content that leads to a solution. We are good at translating tricky, technical stuff into human language that anyone can understand – from age 6 to 60.
Communications and Employee Enablement is here to help people (players AND employees) have great experiences with EA.
So how does the Advisor Process Lead make great experiences for players?
- analyze advisor processes to understand if they are working (or not)
- document advisor processes end-to-end, seeing how it impacts the player, the advisor, and the business
- prioritize problems to solve based on impact analysis, gains, while keeping in mind our goals
- present multiple solutions to a broken process that show different impacts
- meet with advisors, the quality team, experience analysts, service delivery management, legal, and live service analysts to get input on a process strategy or policy
- chat with writers to hear about their upcoming content plans, listening to how the advisor processes work
- advocate for advisors and empathize with the job they do every day to solve player issues
- put a premium on clear writing and documentation layout
You have goals like:
- defining how we measure if the process is working or not
- creating a plan to organize processes into documented, repeatable behaviors that solve the player’s issue every time
- driving higher quality changes, less often
- making the knowledge base a source that advisors trust to help them on every contact
You’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 5 or more years’ experience in process design, process management, content management, or program management
- A bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in a related field
- Experience writing requirements documentation or technical documentation
- Experience completing impact analysis with data synthesis and correlation
- Experience presenting and communicating new processes or changes to process
- Game industry and customer support experience are nice to have but not required
Community / Marketing Title: Advisor Process Lead
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-08-05 20:18:15.993
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.