Game Capture - Lead
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 158197
Position Title: Video Art Director
GAME CAPTURE LEAD
At EA, we are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Marcom Production Game Capture Global Capture Lead will be responsible for developing a best in class Global Capture Production team within EA’s marketing division. This role will be responsible for a team that captures game footage across all of EA’s franchises from Console games and sports titles to PC and Mobile capture needs. This role will lead a team that creates assets ranging from screenshots and GIFs to broadcast quality game capture for trailers and commercials. This role will also need to manage resources to ensure the team can get to scale (either with internal contractors or external freelancers/vendors). This role is solutions oriented and is able to creatively problem solve capture workflows from conception through completion.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily standups with capture groups to ensure daily tasks are assigned and on track and any issues the team is facing is being addressed.
- Manage a team of 4 Full Time employees and multiple contractor capture artists of different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Develops and reviews production plan for multiple projects. Sets project constraints and approves project plans and schedules.
- Maintain Tools the group uses on a daily basis (Scheduling/Tracking/Approvals/Archiving)
- Liaise daily between cross functional teams (Dev, Creative, Production, Editorial).
- Works directly with development teams to build out capture tools for upcoming game and project needs.
- Responsible to work with dev partners to keep the capture team, producers and creative leads up to date on game build readiness across multiple projects in preparation for both current and upcoming work.
- Daily shot approval and tracking of all capture assets, review notes and final approvals.
- Works directly with Creative Leads and Producers to set proper timelines for upcoming projects based off build availability, staffing, and other resource needs on a project by project basis.
- Maintains a solution-oriented mindset to solve issues and ensure projects stay on track and budget.
- Drives actionable feedback from the creative lead and other stakeholders.
- Strong relationships with outside vendors/production partners and is the sole POC for communication between internal/external partners.
- 10+ years experience in leading creative ideation and creating content at an agency level.
- Passion for all types of video games and creating high-quality assets from commercials to social media posts.
- Possesses great attention to detail and direction, has a cinematic eye for frame composition, with a working knowledge of photoshop.
- Ability to mentor younger team members on standard practice of what good looks like across franchises.
- Strong creative instincts and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to take projects from inception to execution.
- Detailed and organized with excellent follow through
- Previous employment at a Video Game Company or Production House strongly desired.
- Solution based, creatively driven problem solver.
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and set priorities amongst projects deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of what works on social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Leader, Self-Driven and can manage multiple personalities and time zones.
- Works and communicates effectively with other members of their team and partners to ensure everyone is aligned on a projects direction.
- Actively participates in formal and informal collaborative efforts with dev partners, producers, and creative leads to ensure all parties are aligned on what is available in game for capture and build readiness.
- Comes with Team First mentality, sets aside personal preferences and accepts the decisions of the group as a whole in order to move forward.
- Consistently demonstrates active listening skills and allows other members of a team to provide input to come to the best decision.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Game Capture - Lead
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無、および法律で保護されたその他のあらゆる状況は考慮されません。 また、犯罪歴のある人物の雇用も、募集要項を満たす応募者の場合は適用法令に従って検討します。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。
Date Opened: 2019-10-22 06:28:13.15
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。