Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 159227
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Business Analyst - Mobile and Maxis Quality Verification
Our organization enables the success of EA at ensuring that our games are delivered to the market as fast as possible with the highest degree of quality and fun! We provide services to our studios to test our games, to measure their performance, to help business using player telemetry, and to widen our early player engagements. And we are looking for you to join us so that we can realign and transform our services so that we can ensure EA is successful in the future. Here is what we are looking for:
You are an experienced business professional who has been working in this area for the past 3+ years with experience supporting systems solutions, business analysis and data management. You seek challenges and personal development opportunities and have the courage to make a difference. You are always looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets. You have advanced experience with Database Query and have experience with Reporting Tools such as PowerBI. Experience in Project Management. You have a professional degree in Data Management, Business, Math or related discipline.
You will report to the Operations Lead.
Join us to design and transform our organization from the existing model of quality verification to a digital, engineering-based, and automated future!
- Work with the head of our team, the operations lead, and the engineering lead to develop the data model on business/operation/development process.
- Use the data models, gather data, perform analysis so that we can accomplish our mission to transform our organization to the highest efficiency.
- Outside of the core requirements, perform in-depth data analysis to identify areas of risk, opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Partner in the creation and tracking of KPI's that monitor the performance of projects.
- Build ingestion processes to prepare, extract, and enrich a variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
- Use a hypothesis-driven, problem-solving approach to design, construct, and test/iterate exploratory models that reveal insight and opportunities for the client; proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with varying levels of client team members.
- Develop complex SQL queries to ask questions of large/complex datasets.
- Experience of 3+ years working with data from a variety of databases.
- Experience of 4+ years performing all aspects of business and enterprise-level analysis.
- Experience communicating complex ideas and solutions and you are open to ideas from others.
- Independent ability to review the data quality and data definitions, and perform data cleansing and data management tasks.
- Knowledge or experience in the following: SQL, BI tools (like Tableau and PowerBI), Python, R, ETL.
- B.S in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences with specialization in Business Systems Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and Reporting, or similar.
- Explain data and analytics concepts to non-technical team members.
- Apply data and analytics concepts to business problems.
- Partnership building skills to work with partners, colleagues, and the wider community.
- Provide crucial consultation, analysis, and recommendations on a broad range of projects in a deadline-driven environment with ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in an international context, within virtual teams and can work with international partners
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-01-06 21:13:08.81
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.