Systems Engineer II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 158205
Position Title: Systems Engineer II
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, India
About the Company: Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired? Come work for Electronic Arts, a leading video game company where the culture enables you to do the best work of your career. The hiring team, Secure Enterprise, is a central services team which focuses on Identity and Security product lines. Our team is uniquely positioned to deliver high impact solutions that have tremendous value to the business in various technology areas.
Job Description: In this position, you will contribute to the creation of a cloud-based secure enclave for protecting critical business assets. Our team has built a hardened and highly isolated secure environment and we are in the process of replicating the concept using cloud hosting. Our team is highly collaborative and moves fast to execute on new ideas. We iterate quickly, trying new concepts constantly and learning from them to improve the value to the business and quality of our execution. Join us as we explore new concepts like Zero-Trust and Decentralized Identity to ensure EA employees are well protected.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Influence and assist with the creation of a cloud-hosted secure enclave
- Support the migration of 700+ assets to the newly built secure cloud enclave
- Incorporate actionable security enhancements into DevOps workflows
- Implement detective and protective controls to protect the integrity of company assets
Minor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish an onboarding process to integrate business applications with our secure enclave
- Advise partner teams on security best practices
Qualifications for the Job:
- 5+ years’ work experience in a security-related role
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Experience writing process documentation
- Intermediate knowledge of ISC2 Common Body of Knowledge
- Familiarity with identity solutions
- Active Directory
- Azure AD
- Smart cards
- Good understanding of analyzing and applying CIS/NIST baselines
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- Experience administrating Windows and Linux operating systems
- Diverse skillset
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-21 08:37:28.68
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.