Sr Game Product Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 158043
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
EA Mobile is the world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits including FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing, The Sims, Plants VS Zombies, Scrabble, Monopoly, and Bejeweled Blitz. The mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year and EA’s portfolio of outstanding brands, access to external IP, and ability to create original hits puts us in a unique position to increase this leadership position. Essential to this growth is EA’s ability to maintain our massive engaged audience and to migrate these players to new games as they launch into the marketplace.
Electronic Arts is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the EA-Seattle studio located in Seattle.
As a Product Manager in the EA Mobile’s Seattle studio, you will establish the Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization (AEM) strategies for EA Mobile’s hit mobile games. You will be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our customers and partners within the game. You will work with the game team in addition to the Central Product team at EA to guide best-practice strategies in defining and fine-tuning the game economy. The Senior Product Manager will collaborate directly with other Product Managers, the Business Operations team, iPhone / Android Engineers, Service Engineers, Flash/Unity Engineers, Analysts, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, and external partners to further the growth of EA's digital strategy. You will work in a metrics-driven role and you will promote the effort in hitting the AEM targets for new titles coming out of the EA Seattle studio.
- Establish essential game features that further the strategic vision of the product.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and to improve top-line Goals.
- Work with the game team and multiple team members to gather requirements and determine the product roadmap. Get the team to rally behind your ideas and champion among multiple partners and collaborators.
- Design, balance and improve economy models for virtual economies.
- Track performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis, communicate Goals to all partners and adjust designs/plans accordingly.
- Determine requirements for Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push notifications and other partner tools.
- Become an expert on models for monetizing games by managing trends and best practices, third parties tools/partnerships and internal business intelligence.
- Leverage first and third-party tools to establish, track, and best serve player segments.
- Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play.
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
- Experience with data-driven product design.
- Built a successful web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past and delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows and wireframes.
- Expertise in Excel (can perform complex functions), able to create models and simulators for in-game economies.
- Experience creating and balancing virtual economies, with an eye to technical and user experience best practices.
- Experience communicating both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of team members.
- Passion for creating great games, with the ability to identify flaws in design, art, and “feel” for freemium games.
- Previous experience in working in an AGILE development environment.
- Brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Love games and is a vid social/casual gamer.
- BS/BA degree, in a quantitative discipline. MS/MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in product management in consumer web, system design background in a top-ranked management consulting firm.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-09 22:20:05.7
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.