Application Engineer II
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156111
Position Title: Applications Engineer II
Applications Engineer II
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that?
In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry. We’re now on the hunt for a new Senior Salesforce developer to join our team in Hyderabad.
The Challenge Ahead If you like solving problems, get the job done as a team player and are self-starter this could be a great opportunity for you.
What Would I Be Doing As a Salesforce expert and developer, you will be responsible for developing high-quality Salesforce code that gets deployed in the production environment, bringing in latest development standards and practices into a high performing development team. You will also be responsible for working with our UI developers and backend developers. You would also be working with Scrum masters and Product owners to define, plan and deliver the software.
Qualification and key responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in Salesforce & Java
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on Service cloud
- Work on Service cloud, developing in Salesforce ecosystem consisting of Apex, Visualforce, Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Jobs, etc.
- Responsible for the deliverables for the assigned development task
- Maintain high standards in terms of code quality and efficiency.
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce lightning framework
- Salesforce certified developer certification is needed for this role
- Some experience of Salesforce administration. Extensive server-side software development experience
- Understanding of modern UI technologies and frameworks like AngularJS, React, AJAX, Bootstrap
- Work with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best in class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, and architects
- Experience with Agile methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs.
The Next Great EA Software Developer Needs
- Good understanding of modern distributed architecture and development frameworks (such as SOA, Lambda, Microservices) for scalable and very fast applications
- Experience with development tools such as Jenkins, Ant, Maven, JUnit
- Experience with source code management tools such as Perforce, Git
- Understanding and experience of the full stack including UI and web platforms.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, solution-oriented individual
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational skills, and attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity
- Logical team-player, with excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on multiple projects under a tight schedule
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Continuous and fast learner willing to learn and help wherever the help is required to complete the job.
- Good to have Artificial intelligence experience using chatbots
- Partner closely with customer experience to understand how better communicate and support our players
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills with debugging and code optimization skills.
What’s in it for you?
Glad you asked! We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Community / Marketing Title: Application Engineer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-06-15 10:43:41.127
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.