Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 155808
Position Title: Systems Engineer I
Business title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Deploy and support studio server infrastructure for Shanghai and APAC sites: VMWare ESXi, Linux, storage, Windows server, build system, etc.
- Support Perforce systems for Shanghai and APAC studios
- Assist EAIT global service lines to deploy and manage network infrastructure in Shanghai, including WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, VoIP system, video-conferencing and network security systems
- Develop and maintain automation scripts/tools that help to make efficient IT operations
- Manage local IT projects, and execution of global/regional IT project in the sites
- Follow EAIT processes/policies to perform change, incident/problem, and configuration management tasks
- Manage and track IT assets
Skills and Requirements:
- Real world experience as IT infrastructure engineer working in a large enterprise environment
- Proficient in Linux, PC server hardware, storage and server virtualization
- Good skill and experience with Linux scripting and other mainstream programming languages/tools
- Knowledge and skills on version control systems including Perforce is a plus
- In-depth knowledge and experience with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to server, network and application administration
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English skills, being able to collaborate with global teams
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong time management skills
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-05-29 08:03:43.997
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.